Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Audi....真令我又爱又恨

Sometimes I really feel that my butt is too itchy to part with BEBE months ago.

I must admit that Dear and I have been enjoying the ride for the past months (not that BEBE is not good, but Ms Audi is really much better)...but when come to annual servicing, I feel like killing myself. $$$ hurts. I sounded so stingy here. Ops.




For the last few days, I was busy running errands for this lady, Ms Audi.

- Windscreen cracked due to unknown reason. Wonder which birdie throw a stone at me on the highway...I must get Benji to play "Angry Bird" more often to take revenge for me.

Solution: Went to claim insurance from NTUC after confirming that no impact on my NCD and just paid S$ 107 for the new windshield. =D

- After replacing new windscreen, the workshop uncle didn't fix my reverse camera properly. Keep droping every few hours.

Solution: Went homefix to buy some adhesive tape to DIY- failed. Went to buy some black tape to tape the surrounding areas to secure the camera- failed. Went to ADK (the one who sold me the reverse camera) and paid S$10 for the labour work to glue it up - failed as it dropped the next day. Luckily, ADK's owner, Mr Alan, has agreed to make good for the camera for me. I have scheduled this to be done when Dear and I returned from Indo Land.

- Annual Car servicing. I spent a total of $1,600 for a day for Ms Audi car servicing!!!! Arghhh...$$ fly away. I have no solution for this "carrot" as I was told that I need to pay a higher price to enjoy the extra comfort it fetch. To console myself, I told myself that I have at least save from the high COE, expensive real estate and I have a decent pay. I should be disciplined enough to avoid expensive indulgence for the next 1 months and see if I can save back the amount. >_<

No comments: