Friday, February 1, 2013

Baby Baby....

It is really not easy to look after a toddler...I finally experienced this myself. =D

I have spent the past 4 days with my chubby niece, Renee and she has drained off ALL my energy.
We didn't do much activities actually.

I love her smile, her beautiful smile. =) It does not comes naturally...I need to create new trick each time to amuse her. If not, she will just give me that BLANK look like Putin. lol.



It has been a long long time since my family reunited. Daddy, mummy, Jacky and myself.
Everyone of us are so busy with our own life and hardly we can gather together and spend a good week together. I truly miss this feeling....

They promised me that they will come back ONCE every year...and I am already longing for it. I hope that my baby will arrive by then. (Daddy & Mummy hooi...JIA YOU!)





No comments: